15 things that may make me Un-American (To Some Americans)
- Can’t stomach country & western music.
- Don’t love vintage automobiles.
- What’s the fuss about Harley Davidson motorcycles?
- Never eaten at Arbee’s.
- Enjoy Independence Day without fireworks/firecrackers.
- Wary of politicians handing out mini-American flags during parades.
- I’ve never owned a Chevy or F150 Ford pickup truck.
- Don’t have a fishing or hunting license.
- Wish Texas would secede.
- Don’t even like cowboy hats worn in the movies.
- Disney world is OR (Over rated).
- Tired of fireworks on the 4th of July.
- Don’t own a red, white and blue outfit for Independence Day.
- I don’t think of tats as a status symbol.
- I don’t like monster trucks. Regardless if they’re the indoor venue variety or on the road.
- I look at politics with a nuanced perspective. It’s not black and white.
- Florida or Georgia doesn’t have a monopoly on rednecks. Besides the south, they exist in Iowa, Montana, Wisconsin and Michigan.
So I just listed 15 items that could qualify me as Un-American. Isn’t diversity great?